Core Theme 2:Workplace Inclusion
MARUI GROUP's Goal
Based on MARUI GROUP's corporate philosophy of striving to "continue evolving to better aid our customers" and "equate the development of our people with the development of our company," we will provide all employees with venues through which they can excel. The roughly 6,000 employees working for MARUI GROUP are a precious asset borrowed from society. We are promoting workplace inclusion—remaining receptive toward employees' diversity in terms of work styles, values, and other characteristics—as we recognize that this endeavor will directly contribute to achieving diversity and inclusion with regard to all customers.
Sustainability – Dialogue 03
- Diversity Cultivating Innovation
Sustainability – Dialogue 04
- Millennials Slated to Drive the Future of MARUI GROUP
Sustainability – Diversity Project Team
- Fostering a Corporate Culture in Which All Employees Are Properly Motivated
Sustainability – Diversity Subcommittee
- Joy of Diversity—A Future Built by Sharing This Joy with Various Teammates
Investor Relations – Dialogue 03
- Healthcare Management Based on Data Analysis
This sustainability website is designed to accommodate people with color blindness.